For almost 100 years, the Plattduetsche Home Society has been one of Long Island’s safest, most serene retirement communities. Even during the height of the COVID-19 outbreak in New York, our residents enjoyed a safe senior living experience. From limiting unessential entry to organizing a Mothers’ Day drive-by caravan, learn about how we created a safe, comfortable environment at a challenging time.
- In Our Senior Community, Every Birthday is a Cause for Celebration
- Placing Senior Health and Wellness First Since 1923
- Our Executive Chef Cooks Up Delicious, Nutritious Meals Daily
- How Our Senior Living Activities Enhance the Retirement Experience
- Amid Pandemic, Our Safe Senior Living Community Stayed COVID-Free